Medical Device Coordinator
- Station Rd, Oldbury B69, UK
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
We aim to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world. Our core competencies in inspection, verification, testing and certification are being continuously improved to be best-in-class. They are at the heart of what we are.
- Job Title: Medical Device Coordinator / Administrator
- Job Type: Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Job Location: Oldbury
- Remuneration: As a medical device coordinator, you’ll receive a salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus you’ll benefit from a 10% performance bonus private health cover after 1 years’ service, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
As a medical device coordinator you’ll be responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring all unannounced audits to ensure SGS UK meet internal and regulatory requirements. You’ll perform all administration tasks related to unannounced audits
- Provide Administrative support for unannounced audits in line with 93/42/EEC and 98/79/EC Directive & UKCA contracts to ensure SGS UK meet internal and regulatory requirements.
- Review client information questionnaires, technical file matrix and latest audit report to determine the product, codes and location for unannounced audit.
- Create, update and monitor Audit Planning tool / spreadsheet
- Assign auditors with the required skill / codes and availability for all unannounced audits ensuring compliance to the auditor competency framework this may include liaising with regional & affiliate offices to request their auditor resource including managing any changes.
- Ensure auditors are provided in advance with unannounced audit documentation to facilitate the audit.
- Ensure that internal systems including CertNet & Applaudd are maintained to allow efficient processing of audit documentation
To be successful in this role, you’ll need experience using Microsoft office and recent experience in an administrative / scheduling role
In addition to the above you’ll also need to demonstrate the following;
- Proficiency in using MS Office packages including Outlook & Excel
- Experience of creating and maintaining spreadsheets/ databases in a working capacity
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days