(Technical) Administrative Assistant
- Lange Beeldekensstraat, 2060 Antwerpen, Belgium
At SGS, you can choose. First of all, out of our various vacancies. However, SGS also gives you another choice. Do you choose to expand or to enrich? We are not only looking for colleagues who can go in to depths of their discipline. We are equally as much looking for colleagues who we call ‘connectors’, people who can connect our diversity to our services. To each other. And this way, enrich our business.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We’re also the benchmark worldwide for quality and integrity. And that makes us very proud. This can only happen thanks to more than 90 000 colleagues worldwide, with 1650 employees in Belgium only. Our employees give 110% of themselves every day, divided over all expertises, branches and cultures. Our coworkers build their own way inside the company, the services and the expertise.
SGS Life Sciences carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings, to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. SGS Life Sciences has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
At our Clinical Pharmacology Unit, located at Stuivenberg Hospital Antwerp, we are currently looking for a (Technical) Administrative Assistant.
As a (technical) administrative assistant in our Clinical Pharmacology Unit (CPU) you will be executing technical tasks related to study protocols and non-study-specific tasks, such as:
- Executing technical tasks within a clinical trial project, such as administration of medication, taking blood pressures, …
- Supporting in the organization of the days of kinetic
- Executing transport of samples
- Completing and controlling source data and source document during a study
- Supporting in the organization of sample/material shipments and ordering materials for the CPU
- Executing administrative task related to functioning and planning of transport system, related to functioning of devices and/or related to ordering goods/materials.
What do you need to be successful?
- You have obtained an administrative degree or technical degree
- Windows and Microsoft Office applications hold no secrets for you
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
Last but not least, you can recognize yourself in these characteristics: strong organizational skills, accuracy, good communication skills, stress resistant, flexible, respecting timelines.
What we have to offer:
Were you already considering a big switch in your career? Maybe this could be your next step. At SGS you can count on an interesting position where you can take responsibility. Come enjoy our fun team of colleagues and on top of that, we will reward you with an interesting salary package (incl. retirement plan, meal vouchers, …)
Do you want to be part of this:
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your story and your resume via the apply button and maybe you will soon join us for work and coffee breaks. Still have questions? Anneleen Vanbuggenhout can give you more details about the job. Send her an e-mail at [email protected]