Drug Development Marketing Manager
- Sallins Rd, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
SGS is a leading CRO that provides laboratory testing and clinical research services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. We are part of the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as a key member of our global Health Science marketing team, you will support our marketing strategy, plan and manage campaign and content creation, and select the best channels to publicize our messages to audiences within the Pharma and Biotech areas. You will oversee the global marketing activity for our analytical testing and quality control laboratory services.
- Work with the global and local teams to develop an annual marketing plan with specific objectives across the different segments;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely;
- Plan, coordinate and lead the development of digital and print SGS Drug Development Marketing collateral to increase SGS brand awareness in the industry;
- Develop consistent messaging and engaging content for the promotion of our services on various SGS channels such as the web, emailing, webinars and social media channels and external channels;
- Develop, experiment and implement with different organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, pay per click campaign, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns and copywriting with input from our global laboratory network;
- Supervise and / or create graphics and other collateral such as ads, flyers, leaflets, brochures, posters and booth graphics and digital advertising banners;
- Supervise social media channels and the visibility of the company using internal programs;
- Build strong relationships with vendors to ensure engaged networking and SGS presence at leading Health Science events and exhibitions and with pharma magazine / publications and industry news players;
- With the support of the marketing analyst, identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives and optimize accordingly;
- Analyse market trends, customer behaviour, interest and competition to adjust our campaigns accordingly;
- Generate leads for our global, regional and local sales teams;
- Support internal communication using the tools available within SGS.
- Minimum of 5-10 years' worth of Marketing experience and with a recognised Marketing qualification;
- Experience within or good knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical laboratory service industries;
- Proven experience of developing and implementing Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies;
- Familiar with marketing tools such as Canva and social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Relationship Management Systems.
This position will be based at our office in Naas. Remote and flexible working is available.