Regional Project Manager - Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance
- Dublin | Madrid | Paris | London | Amsterdam | Frankfurt | Geneva, Multiple Locations - Europe, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as a core member of our Knowledge business unit, you will play a key role in the development and implementation of our Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) auditing, assurance and certification solutions. This is an exciting time to join SGS as we prepare to launch a new and innovative service offering to our global client base.
- Support the development of content for different ESG services, particularly when regional and sector-specific adaptation / customization is required;
- Develop and deliver product training to internal colleagues to enable both sales and delivery;
- Participate in marketing-led exercises to define and develop regional and / or sector interventions;
- Provide technical support to sales teams at both global and local level, assisting with proposal-writing and sales presentations where required;
- Participate where required in project delivery, coaching and leading teams to generate greater self-sufficiency at an affiliate level;
- Undertake technical review of ESG projects in accordance to ensure a consistent and reliable global approach;
- Assist in the development and delivery of external training services and, where possible within normal constraints of conflicts of interest, consulting assignments;
- Act as an external champion for our ESG services, using appropriate social media content to promote SGS in this sector;
- Develop wide-ranging networks throughout the ESG community, and participating in conferences and other industry events;
- Work closely with Sector and Segment managers to ensure that these services can also be used to drive strategically important areas of the business;
- Liaise with other businesses with a common objective in the area of sustainability services and ensure aligned content as far as possible.
- Relevant University Degree (e.g: Sustainability, Social, Environmental, Finance). Relevant post-graduate technical or business qualification is a plus;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development and delivery related to ESG;
- Solid knowledge of the global / regional regulatory environment related to ESG;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering professional services into the finance/investment sector, preferably relating to ESG activities;
- Experience of audit / verification / assurance activities;
- Preferably, experience of working within an international environment;
- Knowledge of ESG activities within the finance & investment sector would be desirable;
- Fluent in English, multiple language proficiency an advantage
We are looking to base this position in any of the following locations: Ireland, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany or Switzerland. Remote and flexible working is available.