Laboratory Technician/Sample Administrator
- 2/58 Comport St, Portsmith QLD 4870, Australia
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- True Casual position to cover shifts during the week where required
- Assist with the analysis of soil, water and air.
- Ensure equipment is kept clean to avoid contamination
- Carry about instrument calibration and maintenance
- Work with safety at the front of your mind
- Maintain and update skills, qualifications and knowledge through courses and on-the-job training to support improvement
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Chemistry or Laboratory Techniques
- Be flexible and adaptable to different environments and shift requirements
- Maintain a high level of quality and integrity in the laboratory
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU
We offer an open corporate and inclusive culture, and a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
WANT TO COME TO WORK AND BE 100% YOU?
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong, innovative and forward thinking workplace.
SGS Australia acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.