- 79 Hanson Rd, Gladstone Central QLD 4680, Australia
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world
You will be responsible for:
- Job setup and maintenance in LIMS
- Preparing job instructions for operational teams
- Validation and reporting of results
- Maintaining customer databases
- Assisting site supervisors to coordinate and prioritise work
- Ensure on-time delivery of results to customer care team
- Preparation of invoices
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will possess:
- Coal quality experience, preferably within a laboratory environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel and LIMS
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player, yet able to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU
We offer an open corporate and inclusive culture, and a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
WANT TO COME TO WORK AND BE 100% YOU?
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong, innovative and forward thinking workplace.
SGS Australia acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.