- Blackburn Rd, Notting Hill VIC 3168, Australia
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
We are a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential
- Test road safety enforcement technology and other traffic systems equipment
- Record details of tests, results, assessments and observations
- Prepare a written report of results, assessments and observations
- Maintain an accurate record of the time spent testing road safety enforcement technology equipment
- Safe, effective and efficient testing of road safety enforcement technology and other traffic, systems equipment to ensure a safe and healthy environment
- A certificate in Electronics, be progressing towards one or have an equivalent qualification.
- A thorough understanding of Traffic Management and road side HSE.
- High attention to detail, a quality focus and process driven approach to all tasks
- A focus on contributing to the success of the team
- A current Australian Driver’s License with an excellent driving record
- Above average computer literacy, combined with excellent written and oral communication
We offer an open corporate and inclusive culture, and a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong, innovative and forward thinking workplace.
SGS Australia acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.