- 4250 Ulan Rd, Ulan NSW 2850, Australia
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Working as part of a fast-paced, busy team, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately conducting physical coal testing and analysis of routine samples including but not limited to size analysis, total moisture
- Receipting, recording, sorting and storing coal samples as required
- Operation of analytical and manual preparation equipment
- Compliance with analytical methods, procedures and SGS Quality Systems
- Ideally, we are seeking applicants with:
- Coal sampling and testing experience, Moolarben Coal Induction as desirable, however not mandatory
- Ability to be a team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- You must have a flexible schedule to be considered as this is a casual position and will involve shift work
- A manual drivers licence and reliable transport (essential)
We Support a Diverse Workforce
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong environment in the workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.