- 28 Reid Rd, Perth Airport WA 6105, Australia
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Reporting to the Supply Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day warehousing and despatch of stock
- Provide efficient storage and warehousing practices
- Assist with stock take
- Regularly liaise and maintain strong relationships with the Procurement Team to ensure efficient movement of goods to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Compliance with SGS Policies and Procedures
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and work efficiently in a busy and demanding work environment. You must also possess:
- Solid experience in a warehouse operations role within a medium to large sized organisation
- Demonstrated experience in freight operations including intrastate, interstate and overseas shipping
- Nationally recognised Forklift and Dangerous Goods License.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a warehouse operations role in a medium to large company. (Desirable)
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU
We offer an open corporate and inclusive culture, and a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
WANT TO COME TO WORK AND BE 100% YOU?
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong, innovative and forward thinking workplace.
SGS Australia acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.