Regional Sales Manager, CBE
- 1885 Leslie St, North York, ON M3B 2M3, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Make an impact with SGS! With more than 93,000 employees and 2,000 offices and laboratories across the world, SGS is a silent force working hard behind the scenes to deliver quality and integrity to businesses across nine industries. As the world’s leader in providing inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
- Achieves sales revenue goals in a defined sales territory.
- Responsible for all sales activities to include: audits, training and full solutions within assigned territory.
- Develops and implements agreed upon business/marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals by expanding customer base in the assigned territory.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term overall account goals in line with SGS’ vision and values.
- Develops a database maintained in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system of qualified leads attained through consultant referrals, face to face meetings, calls, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Sells and makes recommendations to prospects and clients on the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues.
- Generates proposals in compliance with Accreditation Body requirements and/or product sector requirements.
- Maximizes all opportunities within the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory and /or product sector.
- Gathers and submits detailed business information for pricing.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify a prospect’s business challenges and the effects of those challenges.
- Participates in and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients.
- Maintains effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans.
- Includes the appropriate International Sales Manager (ISM) and/or International Account Manager (IAM) on any opportunities that meet the criteria for a Global Key Account.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales or other client facing problem solving role
- Experience with ISO standards
- Experience in the Certification industry
- Experience Value-added problem-solving sales process
- Experience selling services to manufacturers or service providers
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.