Marketing Coordinator - Health Sciences
- Sallins Rd, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
SGS is a leading CRO that provides laboratory testing and clinical research services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. We are part of the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as a key member of our global Health Science marketing team, you will support our marketing strategy, plan and manage content creation, and select the best channels to publicize our messages to audiences within the Pharma and Biotech areas. You will oversee the global marketing activity for our analytical testing and quality control laboratory services.
- Plan and lead the development of digital and print SGS Health Science Marketing collateral;
- Develop consistent messaging and engaging content for the promotion of our services on various channels such as the SGS website, emailing, webinars and social media pages;
- Develop and implement organic and paid acquisition campaign with input from our laboratory network;
- Supervise and / or create graphics and other collateral such as ads, flyers, leaflets, posters and booth graphics;
- Support in the development of a marketing plan for the launch of new SGS products and services;
- Build strong relationships with vendors to ensure SGS presence at leading Life Sciences events and exhibitions and with Pharmaceutical magazine and industry news players;
- Generate leads for our global and local sales teams;
- Analyse customer behaviour, interest and competition to adjust our campaigns accordingly.
- Minimum of 2-4 years' worth of Marketing experience and ideally a recognised Marketing qualification;
- Experience within or good knowledge of the Pharma or Biotech industries would be advantageous;
- Proven experience of developing and implementing Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies;
- Familiar with marketing tools such as Canva and social media platforms such as LinkedIn
This position will be based at our office in Naas. Remote and flexible working is available.