- 8F Capella Bldg. Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Translate business and IT specifications into detailed design, source code, unit tests and system tests.
- Ensure the quality of the development by implementing best practices and good design.
- Document the code and features appropriately to facilitate maintenance and knowledge transfer.
- Optimize the code to ensure maximum performance and scalability of the applications.
- Provide 3rd level support on live applications in collaboration with other team members.
- Create the appropriate DB views / SQL statements that may be required by the applications or reporting tools
- Assist the Reports Development Manager in defining standards to be used.
- Participate to the development of reusable components / frameworks, under the supervision of the Reports Development Manager.
- Develop source code as required by the project.
- Provide technical support to other team members when required.
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Complies with the Quality, Health and Safety, Environment and Energy (QHSEE) policies and supporting objectives
Preferably has a minimum of 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related course
Minimum of 5 years experience as a developer.
- Strong knowledge in database scripting (MS SQL or Oracle PL/SQL)
- Strong knowledge on various Reporting tools (at least 2)
- Business Objects Reporting tools (Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Universe Builder)
- Oracle Reporting tools (Oracle BI Publisher, OBIEE, OTM, OTBI)
- Jasper Reports
- SSRS or Report Builder
- VB scripting / MS Visual Studio
- Power BI
- Good knowledge and experience in designing database model
- Good Knowledge in Datawarehouse/Datamart design
- Good Knowledge in ETL
- Knowledge in Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps and GIT is a plus
- Knowledge in Agile development methodology
Good trouble shooting skills is a must.