- 6A Metal Pit Dr, Mayfield West NSW 2304, Australia
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
In Australia, our Energy Minerals business is a leading provider of coal testing, analysis and expert advice and we are currently looking for an administrative assistant to join our Newcastle operations.
The successful applicant will be involved with the daily administrative tasks, your duties will be based in an office environment, completing the following tasks which are not limited to:
- Drafting of documentation
- Maintain workflow records and database information
- Assist with other administration documentation and basic administration based tasks
Ideally you will have had experience working in an office environment .
Preferably, you will also have experience in the following areas:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player, yet able to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU
We offer an open corporate and international culture, and a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
WE SUPPORT A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong environment in the workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.