Human Resources Administration & Resourcer
- 28 Reid Rd, Perth Airport WA 6105, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end internal recruitment across SGS Australia's different industries.
- Liaise with internal managers to identify their talent acquisition needs
- Coordinate job advertising, candidate screening, booking medicals, interviews, reference checks and contract generation
- Hire candidates within agreed KPI time frames
- Establish relationships with Universities and other organisations to develop a pipeline of strong candidates
- Work on our processes and systems to improve recruitment initiatives
- Identify ways to improve representation across disadvantaged groups (Indigenous Australians, Females, Candidates with Disabilities)
Previous experience in fast paced end-to-end recruitment is essential.
Qualification in Human Resources (desirable)
- Ability to work quickly and effectively – recruitment environment is high pressure with quick turnarounds on multiple roles to coordinate at once
- Requires an ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organisation
- Continuous improvement mindset is important – ensure the teams processes and systems are efficient and effective
At SGS you will be part of our dynamic and innovative culture, and will be rewarded with:
- Genuine flexibility - our team is working from home and the office with hours spanning from East Coast time to Western Aus, we don't mind when you work!
- Attractive remuneration salary packages
- Career development opportunities (nationally and/or globally)
- Health & wellbeing incentives (gym membership rebates & discounted private health insurance)
- Paid Parental Scheme
- Access to financial products/services & corporate discounts
- Ongoing training and development