Staffing Specialist, Industrial
- 900 Georgia Ave, Deer Park, TX 77536, USA
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
As the Staffing Specialist, Industrial you will responsible for executing the full lifecycle of staffing, from posting and sourcing through interviews and contract closure, and handoff to Operations for on-boarding. The role is also responsible for building and managing robust pool of viable contractors for Industrial contracting opportunities.
- Promotes SGS by identifying and maintaining prospective passive and active contractors to build a strong professional network, with the end goal of placing contractors on job sites.
- Organizes and manages initial response to assignment opportunity , and identifies necessary assignment duties, education & experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Attracts qualified contractors through compliant internet postings, direct networking, newspaper advertisements.
- Sources resumes, conducts phone screens, conducts interviews and refers contractors to Project Coordinators.
- Updates and maintains contractor database
- Performs reference checks on selected contractors
- Performs administrative duties as required/ assigned.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration or related field of study AND
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter or Sourcer.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience (2 years of comparable experience in lieu of 1 year of university).
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.