- 1801 N Glenville Dr, Richardson, TX 75081, USA
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Provides clinical support for Clinical Research Coordinators and/or Principal Investigators
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs daily clinic and administrative tasks to assist the clinic staff with the studies (i.e. test material preparation, appointment reminders, a quality check of study documents, Electronic Self-Assessment Questionnaire administration, Check-In Process, Informed Consent Signing).
- Performs station and instrumentation duties on other studies as assigned, including the collection and recording of clinical information.
- Performs tasks according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines, applicable regulations, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), and Work Instructions.
- Under the direction of Clinic Supervisor or experienced Clinical Research Coordinator prepares, organizes and maintains study documentation forms for non-complex clinical trials
- Provides excellent customer service to clients and panelists and maintains positive interaction with peers and supervisors.
- Completes other duties or tasks assigned by the Clinic Manager and/or Supervisor.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Science or equivalent degree required.
- Language Skills: English
- Mathematical Skills: Intermediate
- Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Intermediate
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational and interpersonal skills.
- This job operates in a professional office and clinic environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones and clinical instruments such as Novameter, Cutometer and VISIA CR.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.