- 1801 N Glenville Dr, Richardson, TX 75081, USA
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Serves as Junior Investigator on clinical research studies and other projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works with Senior Management to maintain current business and develop new business by interaction with current clients and new clients.
- Helps clients develop effective study designs to meet their claim support needs/takes study orders.
- Assists in the development of cost proposals that are cost-effective and profitable.
- Reviews and understands protocols and SOP’s; assists in the development of protocols.
- Oversees the progress of studies by monitoring study visits and ensuring the scientific integrity of studies.
- Communicates with clinical staff and finance regarding study changes (e.g. Amendments, study extensions, etc.).
- Helps develop new methods of testing to meet unique client needs.
- Learns and applies expert grading techniques for clinical studies.
- Reviews draft reports and contributes to study conclusions as needed.
- Interprets study findings for clients as needed.
- Contributes as a team member in assuring regulatory compliance (GCP/GLP) of studies.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in Science and a minimum of 5 years of clinical research experience required.
- Ph.D. or M.D. in Biological Science or Chemistry, and 1-2 years of relevant experience in clinical research preferred.
- Critical Thinking Skills: Intermediate/Advanced
- Communication Skills: Intermediate/Advanced
- Attention to Detail Skills/Abilities: Advanced
- Organizational Skills: Intermediate/Advanced
- Clinical Grading: Previous experience is a plus.
- Language Skills: English, Foreign language is a plus.
- Travels up to 10% of time when necessary.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.