Transfer Agent Officer
- 412 Route d'Esch, 1235 Luxembourg
SGG Group is a leading investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration and asset services to alternative investment funds, international companies, HNW families and entrepreneurs.
From our early beginnings in the private clients space, we have evolved and grown, and this has shaped the way we do business. SGG is among the most flexible providers in the sector and our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to find the best solutions for our clients. We help our clients realise their ambitions as they seek to keep pace with a changing environment. SGG attracts and retains the most experienced experts and invests in the industry’s leading software platforms to deliver the highest quality service to our clients across more than 25 countries.
- Onboarding of new clients with the practical aspect : review of the legal documentation, setup of the funds and investors static data in the system
- Ensure a quality of services for all clients
- Maintening the shareholder register and static data up to date
- Link with the KYC team to coordinate the different closings and transactions,
- Process the TA transactions/orders within the set deadlines and in line with the Transfer Agency checklist and procedures: capital call, distribution, subscription, redemption…
- Generate and send reports relating to transaction processing to the fund’s manager and to the investors
- Ensure that queries are answered timely, accurately, professionally and in line with service level agreements;
- Ad hoc duties as they arise
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Economics or Finance
1- 3 years of similar experience (Dealing) mainly in Private Equity and Real estate services
Languages : English / French – German is an advantage
Self-motivated team player, proactivity and good communication skills
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘I'm Interested’ button. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.