Risk & Compliance Junior Officer
- 412 Route d'Esch, 1235 Luxembourg
SGG Group is a leading investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration and asset services to alternative investment funds, international companies, HNW families and entrepreneurs.
From our early beginnings in the private clients space, we have evolved and grown, and this has shaped the way we do business. SGG is among the most flexible providers in the sector and our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to find the best solutions for our clients. We help our clients realise their ambitions as they seek to keep pace with a changing environment. SGG attracts and retains the most experienced experts and invests in the industry’s leading software platforms to deliver the highest quality service to our clients across more than 25 countries.
- Support Risk Management SGG AIFM
- Apply processes and policies in support of the risk management obligations
- Ongoing control of Risk Management Policy and System covering
- Market and Liquidity Risk
- Leverage Risk
- Credit and Counterparty Risk
- Operational Risk
- Propose Risk Profile Templates
- Propose Risk Limits for each AIF based on PPM
- Oversee and report risk findings and breaches with the Investment Manager / Advisor and General Partner of the AI
- Be in charge of the collection & aggregation of risk and portfolio data coming from the Central Administrations and investment advisors / managers
- Ensure regular risk management reports are produced according to legal and client requirements
- Carry out exposures and limit calculations
- Assist in escalation process if limits or investment restrictions are breached
- Assist in the regular outsourcing control of service providers and delegated fund administration
- Preparing regular reports and carry out ongoing portfolio monitoring
- Monitor for AIF the production of FATCA CRS and O1.1 and U1.1 report by central administration
- Produce the regulatory AIF Annex 4 AIFMD reporting in the requested frequency and collect the reporting content from fund administrators
- Liaise with all service providers regarding the Annex 4 reporting
- Produce the Reporting and collect client approval
- Open Annex 4 reporting channels and transmit the reporting to the CSSF
- Master/Bachelor in Finance or an equivalent degree
- Maximum of one or 2 year(s) of professional experience in a similar function
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, French or German - any other language would be an asset
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘I'm Interested’ button. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.