SENIOR ACCOUNTING OFFICER
- 412 Route d'Esch, 1235 Luxembourg
SGG Group is a leading investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration and asset services to alternative investment funds, international companies, HNW families and entrepreneurs.
From our early beginnings in the private clients space, we have evolved and grown, and this has shaped the way we do business. SGG is among the most flexible providers in the sector and our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to find the best solutions for our clients. We help our clients realise their ambitions as they seek to keep pace with a changing environment. SGG attracts and retains the most experienced experts and invests in the industry’s leading software platforms to deliver the highest quality service to our clients across more than 25 countries.
- Assist with day to day accounting and financial operations of a dedicated client’s portfolio in accordance with the tax and legal requirements and those of the regulator or client/adviser
- Comply with the rules of the internal administrative procedures in accordance with the requirements of the company and the regulator
- Contribute to client retention
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assists with the bookkeeping of client’s portfolio and answers to clients requests
- Prepares the annual financial statements
- Assists the team/client for the preparation of financial reporting and closing process
- Prepares the VAT and Tax returns and computation of the tax provisions
- Checks, files and archives accounting and tax documents
- Ensures the accuracy and exhaustiveness of client files in cooperation with Corporate Officers
- Prepares bank instructions, executes invoices payments, monitors debtors
- Executes and ensures timely delivery of quality services
- Checks and follows up on client satisfaction
- Prepares and maintains documents and statements for the compliance files of clients
- Informs external clients on the progress of tasks done
- Education: Bachelor/BAC+3: Accountancy/Business Administration
- At least 3- 5 years of experience in Accounting
- Computer/program knowledge: Microsoft office, Exact, SAP, Sage BOB 50
- Technical knowledge/experience: Basic knowledge local GAAP
- Company, product and market knowledge: Basic knowledge of SGG organisation (mission, vision, local structure)
- Languages: You’re fluent in English; any other language is a plus (and more particulary German or French)
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘I'm Interested’ button. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.