- De Entree 143-145, 1101 HE Amsterdam, Netherlands
SGG Group is a leading investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration and asset services to alternative investment funds, international companies, HNW families and entrepreneurs.
From our early beginnings in the private clients space, we have evolved and grown, and this has shaped the way we do business. SGG is among the most flexible providers in the sector and our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to find the best solutions for our clients. We help our clients realise their ambitions as they seek to keep pace with a changing environment. SGG attracts and retains the most experienced experts and invests in the industry’s leading software platforms to deliver the highest quality service to our clients across more than 25 countries.
SGG Depositary B.V. currently has a vacancy for an Administrative officer. SGG Depositary B.V. is a licensed depositary that services fund managers both domestic and abroad. The growth in our business and the subsequent geographical widening of our custody network has created this job opening.
- Act as first point of contact towards custodians;
- Process bank statements;
- Run reports;
- Reconciliation of the assets in the custody chain;
- Check investment policies of funds;
- Communicate deviations with Clients and / or adminstrators;
- Operationally represent SGG towards Clients and / or Prospects;
- You have at least 2 years working experience in the backoffice of a major bank (settlement, clearing and custody);
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, both personally and for Clients;
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- You are able to travel internationally twice/three times a year
- You have, preferably, followed NIBE or CIP courses;
- Knowledge of financial instruments and OTC products;
- Knowledge of AIFMD is a pre;
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing;
- You’re a Dutch native speaker but also speak English fluently;
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.