- Hoogoorddreef, Amsterdam, Netherlands
SGG Group is a leading investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration and asset services to alternative investment funds, international companies, HNW families and entrepreneurs.
From our early beginnings in the private clients space, we have evolved and grown, and this has shaped the way we do business. SGG is among the most flexible providers in the sector and our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to find the best solutions for our clients. We help our clients realise their ambitions as they seek to keep pace with a changing environment. SGG attracts and retains the most experienced experts and invests in the industry’s leading software platforms to deliver the highest quality service to our clients across more than 25 countries.
- Account Management
On behalf of your client companies you will be consulting and corresponding in a professional matter. Consulting and corresponding takes place with the client itself, banks, lawyers, accountants, advisers, tax consultants and (semi) governmental institutions. Furthermore you will be reporting to De Nederlandsche Bank. You will stay continuously in touch with assistant account managers legal and administration in relation with the financial and fiscal status of the client companies.
- Legal responsibilities
You will set up and coordinate trust activities on behalf of legal entities or other organizational set ups in accordance with Dutch law. You will implement the legal management of the client companies punctually and in accordance with the legal requirements and those of the supervisory body or client/adviser. You will draw up and assess decisions by shareholders and the board, powers of attorney and contracts, to assess articles of association of the various legal entities that fulfill the requirements of the client, legislation, directives and advisers in the various jurisdictions.
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, both personally and for Clients;
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Corporate / Company Law
- Theoretical knowledge of project management (roles and responsibilities) applied to client services
- 1-5 years of legal experience in working with trust and corporate administration services
- Experience with drafting and drawing up agreements / experience in handling client acceptance procedures / experienced in handling: acquisition of participations, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing in ENG and preferably DUTCH (3rd language pre);
- Capable of giving presentations and address and negotiate on all project related subjects in own area of expertise at internal and at client meetings
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgment;
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.