- Hoogoorddreef, 1101 BA Amsterdam, Netherlands
SGG Group is a leading investor services provider with more than 20 branches worldwide. Working with SGG Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, and with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services in Europe and beyond. Currently our organization employs more than 800 people worldwide.
In your role you will Assist with day to day accounting and financial operations of a dedicated client’s portfolio in accordance with the tax and legal requirements and contribute to client retention. You will become part of a team of Legal and Administrative Account Managers.
- Assists with the bookkeeping of client’s portfolio and answers to clients requests
- Prepare the annual financial statements
- Assists the team/client for the preparation of financial reporting and closing process
- Prepare the VAT and Tax returns and computation of the tax provision
- Ensure the accuracy and exhaustiveness of client files in cooperation with Corporate Officers
- Prepare bank instructions, executes invoices payments, monitors debtors
- We're looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, personally and for their clients.
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results
- Level of education: university degree/HBO (Accountancy/ Business Administration)
- Excellent communication (Dutch and English) and social skills;
- Basic knowledge of local GAAP (pre) and IFRS
- Computer skills: experience/affinity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Windows and Exact (pre).
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
We offer a position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.