Senior Administrative Officer - Private Equity
- Hoogoorddreef, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
SGG Group is a leading investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration and asset services to alternative investment funds, international companies, HNW families and entrepreneurs.
From our early beginnings in the private clients space, we have evolved and grown, and this has shaped the way we do business. SGG is among the most flexible providers in the sector and our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to find the best solutions for our clients. We help our clients realise their ambitions as they seek to keep pace with a changing environment. SGG attracts and retains the most experienced experts and invests in the industry’s leading software platforms to deliver the highest quality service to our clients across more than 25 countries.
SGG Netherlands N.V. currently has a vacancy for an Senior Private Equity Administration officer for our Capital Markets team. Capital Markets provides administrative services mainly for Dutch regulated investment funds. Our services include Fund administration, Investor administration and Depositary. Our Clients are mainly Dutch based Asset Managers, Fund Managers or Financial Institutions. For our Private Equity service offering we are looking for a new colleague. Due to our commercial success our Private Equity services is expanding. The current open position is due to this growth.
- Act as first point of contact towards Clients and Investors;
- Identification and registration of new Investors in accordance with regulation (Wtt, Wwft, FATCA, CRS, etc);
- Liaise with other departments such as Legal, Risk and / or Compliance;
- Independently manage and control the Private Equity administration of your Clients;
- Process investment transactions, prepare payments and perform reconciliations;
- Issue capital calls / redemptions to investors;
- Prepare (quarterly) investor reporting to be distributed via our web portal;
- Prepare (semi) annual financial statement in accordance with applicable GAAP (IFRS / Dutch GAAP)
- Act as project manager and / or project team member in multi-disciplinary teams organized to identify, initiate and implement operational efficiency opportunities;
- Operationally represent SGG towards Clients and / or Prospects;
- Strictly mandatory: you have 3 - 5 years working experience in Private Equity administration services;
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, both personally and for Clients;
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Accountancy, Business Economics, Finance or finance & Control;
- Preferably followed by courses on financial legislation (Wft) or financial transaction monitoring legislation (Wwft);
- Automation is in your DNA (especially Excel, Word and Access) including VBA (Visual Basic for Applications);
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing;
- You’re a Dutch native speaker but also speak English fluently;
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgment;
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.