Senior Accounting Officer
- Hoogoorddreef, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
SGG Group is a leading investor services provider with more than 20 branches worldwide. Working with SGG Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, and with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services in Europe and beyond. Currently our organization employs more than 800 people worldwide.
- Co-ordinate and execute day to day accounting and financial operations of a dedicated client’s portfolio in accordance with the tax and legal requirements and those of the regulator or client/adviser;
- Comply with the rules of the internal administrative procedures in accordance with the requirements of the company and the regulator;
- Manages the bookkeeping of a client’s portfolio and answers to clients requests;
- Prepares and reviews the annual financial statements and reports;
- Assists the team/client for the preparation of financial reporting and closing process;
- Maintains regular contacts with clients, banks, lawyers, accountants, tax consultants and external parties;
- Follows-up and manages on-going client business and possibilities for organic growth;
- Shares market developments that might be interesting for clients;
- KYC (Know Your Customer): Monitors files, approaches errors and risks
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, both personally and for Clients;
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Accountancy / Business organisation, Business Information;
- Preferably followed by courses on financial legislation or financial transaction monitoring legislation;
- Basic knowledge of debtor management and understanding of how the client fees are structured;
- You have 3-5 years working experience in finance administration with a service provieder / experience in account management;
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing in ENG and preferably DUTCH (3rd language pre);
- Capable of giving presentations and address and negotiate on all project related subjects in own area of expertise at internal and at client meetings;
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgment;
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
We offer a position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.