- 133 Cecil St, Singapore 069535
SGG Group is a leading investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration and asset services to alternative investment funds, international companies, HNW families and entrepreneurs.
From our early beginnings in the private clients space, we have evolved and grown, and this has shaped the way we do business. SGG is among the most flexible providers in the sector and our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to find the best solutions for our clients. We help our clients realise their ambitions as they seek to keep pace with a changing environment. SGG attracts and retains the most experienced experts and invests in the industry’s leading software platforms to deliver the highest quality service to our clients across more than 25 countries.
SGG Singapore currently has a vacancy for an Corporate Accountant for our operational team.
- To manage a portfolio of clients with varying level of complexity, with minimum assistance from senior staff and to carry out day – to – day work,
- preparation and/or review of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and other relevant accounts and maintenance of the accounting file,
- maintaining proper books of accounts on the relevant accounting system, under SFRS,
- preparation and/or review of statutory financial statements
- preparation and/or review and filing of tax returns,
- preparation of GST, CPF and TDS returns,
- liaison and follow up and monitoring operations of the account with institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers)
- liaise with clients, auditors and other parties
- Liaison and follow up with Authorities such as ACRA, IRAS, MAS, MOM, Singapore Customs and IPOS etc.
- Perform due diligence tasks and ensure compliance of files with relevant laws of Singapore and compliance with internal control procedures such as regular Compliance Review Certification, Independent Compliance Review, etc. and perform ongoing due diligence requirements for new/existing clients and liaising with relevant parties for obtaining same.
- Records keeping and records managements (both on file and the system) as per the SGG’s internal policies such filing, scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant system, to ensure and/or monitor that proper filing, scanning of statutory files and updating of information on system (including eFront/PAXUS/ANTrance/Microgen etc.) are being done.
- To ensure that all entities are in compliance with all relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines.
- To follow internal procedures and deliver according to clients SLAs/SLMs/Service Agreements/Administration Agreements and to perform any other related duties.
- To follow any other internal procedures and perform any other related duties
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, both personally and for Clients;
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- You hold a degree in relevant filed or Partly Qualified ICSA/ACCA;
- Preferably followed by courses on financial legislation or financial transaction monitoring legislation;
- You have 1-2 years working experience in corporate accounting / finance administration with a service provider / experience in account management;
- Have previous experience in Global Sector;
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing in ENG;
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgment;
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘I'm Interested’ button. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.