- Athens, Greece
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
The Trading Administrator is an operational role withing the MTS team.
You will be responsible for the support and administration of the trading operations and the smooth offering or SGD’s Digital Signage Services. You will ensure that the department operates in a way that meets the needs of the customers effectively
You will be the on the 1st line of support for trading/operational incidents and will work on resolving them, according to SLAs and internal procedures.
- Operations support and administration
- Content Management support for SGD’s Digital Signage Solution
- Responds in a timely manner to incident and requests from end-users and external clients
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Configuration support for multiple applications
- Offer top-notch Digital Signage services to our customers overseas
- Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Degree level education, preferably on a numerate discipline
- Computer literacy with in-depth knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Practical knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Strong written/verbal skills
- Able to multitask efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical and numerical skills
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.