- Athens, Greece
SG Digital is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. The company is #1 in technology-based gaming systems, digital real-money gaming and sports betting platforms, casino table games and utility products and lottery instant games, and a leading provider of games, systems and services for casino, lottery and social gaming. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology
At SG Digital we have 1,650+ employees and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in Las Vegas with principal offices in London, Stockholm, Athens, Sydney, Montreal, and Chicago, as well as 27 other offices worldwide.
Want to be part of our story?
SG Digital is looking for an Integration Engineer to join our OPS Application team.
The OPS platform is an advanced and high transaction intensive gaming and account system, handling player data, wagers, payments, and game-specific business rules and is widely used by gaming operators around the world.
You will be responsible for the technical integration part for the OPS system, performing configuration, and application deployments to improve and maintain the existing OPS systems. and focusing on getting new customers and third-party providers up and running.
In the team, we support customers globally, mainly in Europe and the US.
- Guide new operators and third-party providers integrating to OPS;
- Assist in configurations and upgrades for operators;
- Technical support to operators on the OPS product.
- Documentation of the integration projects.
- Post-secondary technical education or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills with proven experience dealing with customers in a technical role;
- Technical know-how on client-server models and working with customer-facing API’s;
- Troubleshooting competence;
- Experience working with databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance-focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!