- Athens, Greece
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end-users.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about sportsbook and casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team, in order to drive our account product strategy across both Casino and Sportsbook.
You will be a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently, and is confident working in a fast-paced environment, driving product solutions for industry-leading operators.
You will have experience in all aspects of player account manager and responsible gaming in the betting and gaming industry, as well as the technical skills to allow you to translate those insights into a market-leading product strategy, and then communicate that strategy to development teams as Agile user stories.
The role will require you to be part of a team driving player account product strategy across all product verticals in SG Digital, developing business cases for new functionality. You will be customer-focused; working as the primary business contact for customers, in order to identify industry trends and provide market-leading tools and demonstrate to our customers how these will add value to their business. You will cultivate and develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders in customer organizations. You will also be involved in business development.
You will play an active part in the Product team helping to mentor less experienced colleagues, proactively supporting operational management by identifying areas for improvement, and delegating tasks to others where required.
What would make you the Product Owner we are looking for:
- Operational knowledge of betting and gaming promotional strategies and systems.
- Possess strong analytical skills and understanding of software development.
- Ability to undertake travel to customer sites with occasional long-distance travel to support existing or newly signed customers.
- Flexibility to work outside of the responsibilities of your role if needed.
- Confidence to drive the product strategy for promotion across the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also to work closely with a team.
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as SAFe, SCRUM and Kanban;
- Demonstrable experience of BDD;
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Balsamiq;
- Some experience of line management;
- Business Analysis experience or similar.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance-focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!