Content Operations Executive
- Bristol, UK
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Reporting into the Content Operations Team Manager you will be responsible for ensuring we get our content partners’ games live on our customers’ sites on time and error free. We are looking for a team member who is detailed oriented and can work directly with internal and external teams to make sure new game launches are successful.
- Executing game deployments across our Casino Platform Instances
- Troubleshoot environment issues and blockers, working with the various internal operational and development teams to find resolutions
- Continuous involvement in improvements and documentation of the game deployment process to include but not limited to suggesting measures and working across various teams
- Manage the flow of materials (marketing assets, jurisdictional certificates etc) between customers and partners
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory support (such as keeping required records up to date and supporting audits with bodies such as eCogra)
- Work with the Gaming Products team to define and prioritize the development of a new product suite to automate and improve Casino Operations
- Communicate and maintain game portfolio based on road-mapped releases
- Demo Site management/Operational maintenance (end user)
- Working with diverse teams delivering online operational processes in time critical scenarios with an eye for detail
- Working within multiple projects in parallel, contributing to successful planning, scoping and implementation (together with technology teams) for casino games area
- Working with regulated products across multiple jurisdictions
- Working with commercial contracts and SLAs
- Setting expectations with multiple external stakeholders
- Training and communication to team members of current processes.
It would be beneficial to have:
- Online operational experience with an emphasis on delivery
- A passion for content
- A technical and analytical background
- Experience within the gaming industry a very strong plus
- Demonstrable strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a technology domain
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!