Customer Success Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Based in Montreal, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for proactively managing the operational relationship with our Americas based customers. The CSM is to develop a long-term relationship with the customer to ensure mutual success and realise the full value of SG Digital’s Gaming System, services and solutions.
The CSM will be required to have an intricate working relationship with the Commercial Account Team as well the expectation of building strong working relationships with various critical to success groups across the SG Digital global organisation.
- Responsible for non commercial aspects of the customer account
- Work closely with our Product Team
- Work with Account Manager & Customer to analyse & document refined new work request requirements
- Advocate of SG Digitals propositions and ensuring successful delivery with the customer
- Positions themselves as a trusted advisor for the SG Digital's Digital Gaming System
- Manage customer priorities through communication with the client and internal development teams providing justification and clear communication both internally and externally
- Ensure efficient service delivery that aligns with the customer’s priorities and expectations
- Works closely with the client to address technical issues and inquiries
- Be the expert and have the ability to effectively communicate, implement and enforce processes and procedures
- Manage bi-weekly and monthly customer review meetings
- Work closely with the Account Team to ensure a joined up and collaborative approach to managing the customer
- Be aware of regulations in applicable markets to where your customers operate
- Act as an escalation point as required
- Travel may be required from time to time
Competencies, Experience, Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- iGaming and industry knowledge a plus but not essential
- Previous operational account management, delivery and/or project management experience
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technical capacity with the ability to translate technical language to customers
- Experience of using tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Must be resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong reporting & presentation skills
- Confident speaker
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Proven ability to maintain high customer satisfaction
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.