- Montreal, QC, Canada
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
We are currently seeking an experienced Client Developer to join our Games Studio team based in Montreal.
- Develop games in TypeScript using an in-house game engine.
- Interface with a game server using a standard communication protocol.
- Keep a clean codebase with agreed upon development practices.
- Participate in Code Review to maintain high quality products.
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Knowledgeable in various Web technologies. (meant to be broad, but can be removed)
- Able to work in an Agile environment with tight schedules.
- Effective communication skills.
- Typescript +++
- HTML +
- Java (plus) ++
- Git source control system +++
- NodeJS (plus) ++
- PixiJS (plus) ++
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!