Content Compliance Manager
- Bristol, UK
We create, innovate, and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Collectively, we provide one of the world's largest portfolios of market leading content and technology to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe. This is a true reflection of the people we have working with us today. Scientific Games Digital talent resides in most countries around the world and includes artists, animators, ICT professionals, sales and marketing gurus, administration specialists and management high achievers.
Our headquarters are in Las Vegas, but our people know no boundaries. We have extended hubs in Sydney, Stockholm, Montreal Toronto, Calgary, London, Gibraltar, Malta, Rome, Chicago and New Jersey. Each individual location is unique, rich in a culture that reflects the region and the people who work and play there.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our business. If you want to work in a growing global business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best, SG Digital has fantastic career opportunities.
What You Can Expect
At SG Digital, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of SG Digital, you can expect:
- Performance focused culture right across the business
- A work hard, play hard environment
- Fun and nurturing environment
- New learning and development opportunities
- Diverse and global opportunities
- People friendly culture
- Competitive salary packages
The Product Compliance Manager is responsible for the content compliance status of SG Digital in all jurisdictions, working closely with our Studio leads and Certification house you will be building and leading a team of Content Compliance Analysts across our Digital division. You must be disciplined, analytical with a number mind as well as results oriented individual who has an eye for detail and is comfortable working under pressure.
- Overseeing accurate and timely preparation of submissions to testing facilities.
- Tracking and reporting the status of current submissions, coordinating information between internal and external stakeholders.
- Archiving all certification relating to primary approval of content and any subsequent changes and/or updates.
- Registration of content approvals with the appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Maintaining a comprehensive record of all archived data that internal teams and our partners rely on.
- Ensuring appropriate cost tracking is in place as well as internal reporting.
- Working with the studio leads and divisional heads to identify priorities.
- Team management responsibilities
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a Product Compliance or Technical Project Manager role within the software industry.
- Highly detail-oriented with strong time management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel.
- Capable of successfully executing projects and finishing to completion with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills, capable of communicating in a professional manner across the organization and client base.
- Experience monitoring, managing and updating activities and tasks in a tracking system.
- A solid understanding of the confidential nature of regulatory activities.
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel, less than 10% annually.
- Previous experience in the Gaming industry is desirable.
- Technical certification or further education is desirable.