Customer Service Agent
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ, USA
We create, innovate, and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Collectively, we provide one of the world's largest portfolios of market leading content and technology to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe. This is a true reflection of the people we have working with us today. NYX Gaming Group talent resides in most countries around the world and includes artists, animators, ICT professionals, sales and marketing gurus, administration specialists and management high achievers.
Our headquarters are in Las Vegas, but our people know no boundaries. We have extended hubs in Sydney, Stockholm, Toronto, Calgary, Kiev, Gibraltar, Malta, Rome, Belgrade and New Jersey. Each individual location is unique, rich in a culture that reflects the region and the people who work and play there.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our business. If you want to work in a growing global business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best, NYX Gaming Group has fantastic career opportunities.
What You Can Expect
At NYX, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of NYX, you can expect:
• Performance focused culture right across the business
• A work hard, play hard environment
• Fun and nurturing environment
• New learning and development opportunities
• Diverse and global opportunities
• People friendly culture
• Competitive salary packages
The Customer Service Agent will be responsible for delivering professional, accurate, and timely service including contact handling, risk work and incident handling for b2c customers. This individual is a fantastic communicator with solid industry knowledge which enables them to assist customers and adhere to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).You will also need to be a flexible team player and available to work in a 24/7, shift work environment.
• Handling all customer contacts (phone, email & live chat), following the Customer Service guidelines & procedures in a timely manner as per the defined SLA’s.
• Proactively remaining current with internal customer service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Investigating fraudulent player behavior, taking appropriate actions as per the SOP such as monitoring transactions & customer records via internal and external fraud prevention systems.
• Communicating through Customer Relationship Management and incident tools.
• Provide “Know Your Customer” and document verification services to customers.
• Additional tasks may be required including updating & creating SOP’s, investigating patron complaints, and outbound campaigns.
• 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service position, preferably in a 24/7 Call Centre environment.
• High School diploma (or equivalent)
• Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining technical issues in a comprehensive manner
• Strong time management skills that enable you to perform and deliver results with high work volumes.
• A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the business.
• Must be able and willing to operate in a 24/7, shift work environment.
Nice to Haves
• Previous experience in the Online Gaming industry
• Any technical certification or secondary education
• Experience in a 24/7 call centre
This position may require registration with the New Jersey DGE and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally able to work in the US.