- Athens, Greece
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
SGD are looking for a Project Manager with experience of managing software delivery via an Agile framework. Key requirements of the role are the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, and the ability to motivate, coach and continuously drive improvement in the internal team.
What you will be involved with as a Project Manager at SGD:
- Provide day-to-day customer liaison and be responsible for relationship management, project management and delivery
- Manage pipeline of multiple complex projects and work streams, ensuring teams are working to fully agreed resource allocation levels
- In conjunction with the associated senior staff, matrix management of a team of developers, testers, and analysts involved in developing and maintaining processes for efficient delivery of software to customers
- Manage delivery of change through the Agile processes
- Coach the team to effectively apply Agile methodologies
- Escalate commercial issues, where appropriate, including potential business opportunities
- Prepare internal and customer reports
- Identify and manage risks
- Collaborate with other Project Managers, exchanging ideas, working on improvements of process both within the immediate team and across the company
- Financial management, including project creation, time tracking and month end processes to support the finance department
Why would you enjoy working with us at SGD?
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to support some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects!
- And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly.
What would make you the Project Manager we are looking for:
- Strong experience in a fast-paced software development environment with proven use of Agile (scrum & Kanban) development
- Proven experience running large and/or multiple scrum teams
- Proven experience managing project budgets
- Excellent analytical skills and rigorous attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to demonstrate stakeholder management responsibilities.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Must have experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to take on all circumstances (even unfavourable ones) and recommend plausible solution(s) to facilitate stakeholder decisions
- Ability to take a wider team view and manage accordingly
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to rapidly changing situations
- The desire to drive continuous improvement
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.