IT Support Analyst - Level 2
- Stockholm, Sweden
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
The IT Support Analyst is accountable for all aspects of the efficient and effective support of users requests and issues dealing with services and hardware provided by Corporate IT globally. The IT Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring user issues/requests are resolved/fulfilled effectively and efficiently.
- 2nd line incident and request management for 150+ users locally in Stockholm
- Be part of a global team that support 2000+ users all over the world
- Troubleshooting and maintaining Ubuntu, MacOS and Windows desktops and laptops
- Logging and triaging incidents/requests within agreed SLAs
- Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within agreed SLAs
- Involvement in project work and escalation to L2/L3 Analysts
- End-user device and software management/troubleshooting
- Work with administrators and other groups as needed for complex requests/incidents
- Manage user/group accounts, permissions, and services related to identity, authentication, access, email, calendaring, messaging, internal content, and file storage/sharing/collaboration
- Manage office/conference room related to IT / electronic equipment
Please note, there is the possibility that this person may need to infrequently travel to other office locations.
The candidate must have:
- at least 3 years of IT support experience
- Strong English communication skills
- Some demonstrable experience of desktop and user support experience in a Windows environment
- Some exposure to Mac and Linux
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of PC hardware
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to new situations
- Knowledge of providing software support, administering user accounts, user permissions
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of networking
- Knowledge of Google Apps and Office 365 would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Ubuntu, Mac OS X, and Windows desktop operating systems
- Android and iPhone support