Talent Acquisition Specialist
- London, UK
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp SGMS:NYSE) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful gaming and on-line betting operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. With huge demand for our products and significant investment globally, we will add in excess of 40% headcount this year alone.
We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunitries of a start up, underpinned by the stability and financial strength of a 10,000 person $3bn turnover group.
Want to be part of our story?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at SG Digital, your typical day will be spent partnering with the business to develop innovative sourcing strategies, whilst providing consultative support throughout the end to end recruitment process. As a key member of a fast paced, highly professional Talent Acquisition team who value teamwork and pride themselves on finding the best talent for SG Digital, you’ll be able to deliver consistent results and generate strong pipelines of some of the best tech talent on the market
We’ll need you to be creative and eager to deliver quality results as we continue to develop our world leading online sports betting platforms. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven agency experience to move in-house.
We’re always striving to do more.... Are you up for the challenge?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle, liaising with managers to brief on requirements and develop recruitment strategies
- Directly source technical candidates through social media, personal networks, advertising, employee referrals and CV databases
- Headhunt passive talent and continuously build talent pipelines
What can SG Digital give you?:
- Tangible and genuine career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Competitive remuneration package
- A sociable, team oriented, fun-to-work environment.
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, and a stunning work location, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
If you are the right Talent Acquisition Specialist for us, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Technical or IT recruitment experience
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a short time frame
- Excellent consultative qualities with experience of partnering with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- Proven sourcing experience with the ability to recruit hard to fill / niche roles
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- The ability to think outside the box to find new and innovative ways of sourcing talent at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It would also be great to see these skills / experience as well:
- In-house recruitment experience or proven IT/Tech agency experience
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience of recruiting within the Software Engineering vertical
- Additional foreign language skills
As a software house, we have a relaxed but highly professional environment, with a wide-range of flexible benefits and excellent facilities available, including on-site Virgin Active gym, cycle facilities and showers, restaurants and bars.