Partner Executive - Gaming/Casino
- London, UK
NYX Gaming Group leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Reporting to the Partnership Director to build, maintain, and develop effective and sustainable relations with all Third-Party content provider partners to ensure delivery of aggregated casino content in line with the company commercials and policies.
• Responsibility and ownership of specific Gaming partners.
• Assisting with the on boarding of new Gaming partners upon analysis of the casino content and based on operator proposition.
• Develop and deliver a strategic plan designed to maximise each partner relationship within resource budget and achieve against sales/revenue targets
• Travel to conferences and partner locations as required.
• BI Data driven analysis of partner performance to identify development and sales opportunities.
• Provide consultation for partner contracts, operational risk, and best practice guidelines per SG Digital Standards.
• Administration and ownership of Content roadmaps.
• Monitor and review and resolve any conflicts of interest and develop mutually profitable relationships
• Conduct regular review meetings with Gaming partners to enhance the services offered.
• Ensure that appropriate Governance and Audit arrangements are in place and operated effectively with each partner.
• Creation and development of sales material to support the sales team in promoting Gaming partners on the network. Internal Product and Game Demos.
• Establish strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to maximise success of partnerships.
• Gambling Industry standards
• An overview of regulatory requirements for the target markets, which supported by the compliance teams
• Competitor aggregator awareness
• Strong understanding of Casino and Gaming Content
• Commercial standards awareness
BA or equivalent
Why would you enjoy working with us at NYX Gaming Group?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at NYX Gaming Group, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.