Sr Studio Producer - Red7
- Bristol, UK
SG Digital, part of Scientifc Games Corp (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a $3.5bn t/o global leader in gaming with corporate headquarters located in Las Vegas and with major development centers in Stockholm, Sydney, London and Athens. Red7 is one of our global games studios producing high quality slot and table games for the international mobile gaming market.
We currently have over 1300 highly talented professional team members and we are growing very rapidly worldwide. We proudly serve premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems in true partnership with well over 200 customer partners, using a combination of our lottery, bingo, sportsbook and casino platforms and a library of 300+ games.
SG Digital is a proud recipient of the Special Achievement Award from EGR Magazine, which recognized the group’s consistent growth and innovation in multiple e-gaming verticals.
Do you want to be part of our story?
As a Senior Studio Producer, you'll be responsible for the game studio and highly skilled, cross-functional teams. You oversee the overall quality of the mechanics and aesthetics for all games produced by the Bristol based Red7 studio. www.Red7mobile.com
The role is multi-purpose; guiding the games team in reaching the vision established by the Executive Producer, assisting in communication between departments, sharing knowledge, tracking competitor developments and assisting the sales teams where needed.
As the Senior Producer we will look to you to use previous product and/or customer related experience to improve game developments, innovate the product and give insight on player research that directly effects the overall game performance and player experience.
• Significant professional games design and development experience
• Solid experience leading teams or managing projects
• Sound experience in online game development and management
• Experience in building, maintaining highly efficient teams
• Product management experience and demonstrable track record of completing projects on time
• Proven track record of delivering original software products (ideally entertainment software) from start to finish
• Understanding and an interest in playing casino table games and/or slot machines
• Knowledge of current trends in video gaming and online gaming in the mobile, social/casual, console, and PC markets
• Familiarity with game play features of current casino on-line and mechanical slots
• Video game development, particularly in mathematical and puzzle games
• Familiarity with gaming regulations in the UK
We bring you a little bit of:
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you diversity and global opportunities. Mix this with a people friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!