Marketing & PR Coordinator
- 375 Rivertown Dr, Woodbury, MN 55125, USA
About S&F Corporation
Founded in 2002, S&F Corporation is a manufacturer and retailer of electronic accessories. We are a small (under 100 employees) but growing company located in Woodbury Minnesota. S&F Corporation is a very diverse group of people that represents many countries and cultures. We value that diversity as one of our strengths. Our objective is to provide a work place that is constructive to both personal and professional growth.
As an eCommerce company, the majority of our sales are generated online and require a strong online presence. Our current focus is on developing and promoting four unique brand lines. We are present on Amazon (US and International sites), eBay and Walmart.com to name a few. Our website is www.sfplanet.com. We are deeply committed to meeting the needs of our customers and constantly focus on customer satisfaction. We know that to be successful we must work together frequently transcending organizational and geographic boundaries to meet our customers ever changing needs.
We are looking for reliable team members who are creative with the desire and motivation to stay ahead of current trends.
We are looking for a dynamic, tech savvy, creative, and analytical team player who truly loves all things on social media and digital marketing. You will be working with the Marketing team to plan and execute multiple campaigns per week. You will work in all social media communities including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. You will also be supporting other marketing initiatives such as social influencer, press release, and more.
What you would do (but not limited to):
● Develop and maintain content on all social media channels and support daily marketing strategies and objectives
● Collaborate with Customer Support team in ensuring customer feedback and comments are responded to and resolved on all social media channels
● Schedule meetings to ensure projects are on track and on time for review by marketing executives
● Study market trends, best practices, and competitors to develop successful social media strategy
● Prepare reports on social media metrics regularly, including followers, engagement, campaign results and revenue generated
● Develop pitches and maintain professional relationships with media contacts
● Assist in the development of press release such as writing press release, image materials, and etc.
● Be present at marketing events to pitch about our products
What we are looking for in you:
● Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field of study or equivalent experience
● 6 months min. experience in writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space - highly preferred
● Must meet deadlines, be organized, follow-through while responding quickly and effectively to a variety of changes and opportunities that impact marketing activity
● Must have strong people skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships and collaborate with diverse groups
● Highly organized, efficient, and able to multitask without much oversight
● Working knowledge of the main social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
● Analytical and able to identify trends in social data
● Strong copy skills and understand the importance of telling a brand’s story
● Always bring ideas to the table, and love testing out different social media or marketing initiatives
● Enjoy brainstorming with a team, and working on projects solo
● Adaptable, and excited to learn more about digital marketing
● Experience with social tools like Hootsuite
● Working knowledge of Photoshop, iMovie or similar
● Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights, etc. a plus
We value innovation, optimism, creativity, teamwork, and willingness to learn. If you are a collaborative individual with an aptitude for thinking outside of the box, and you fit the description above, then we want to hear from you.
Please send cover letter, social media engagement or writing samples (if any) and resume for immediate consideration.
S&F Corporation Benefits Overview
Paid vacation – 0-4 years = 80 hours per year
5 - 10 years = 120 hours per year
10 + years = 160 hours per year
Sick time – 40 hours per year
Personal Time – 24 hours per year
Paid Holidays- 7 per year
Medical Insurance – Medica Elect and Essential, 6 plans to choose from. S&F contributes over 50% to Premiums
Dental Insurance – Delta Dental – 2 plans available, S&F contributes 50% of the premium
Vision – VSP- S&F contributes 50% of the premium.
FSA and HSA - available on qualified Medical plans.
FSA - for dependent Care
Short and Long Term Disability – 100% of premiums paid by S&F
Life Insurance - $50,000.00 for full time employees, paid 100% by S&F
DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING / BASIC BACKGROUND CHECK: All job applicants must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and basic background check once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Applicants will be required to sign a notification and consent form prior to undergoing drug and alcohol testing and background check.
Applicants who do not consent to undergo drug and alcohol testing and/or Basic Background check will not be required to do so and the Company will withdraw the conditional job offer resulting in the job applicant no longer being considered for the position.
S&F Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.