- Prince Sultan Rd, Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- ABOUT US
SEA Ventures Company is a business accelerator and incubator that strives to unlock and invest in human potential. We work on building the entrepreneurship ecosystem by implementing the best practices locally and globally along with our strategic partners.
- OUR VISION
Develop highly skilled entrepreneurial leaders whose ventures will develop their countries to a brighter sustainable future.
- OUR MISSION
We are committed to accelerating entrepreneurs' career and business success.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
• Develop full brand packages including but not limited to; brand identities, brand theme, brand language, brand culture and story.
• Craft creative designs for social media, stationary, media, other purposes.
• Develop public relation, communication, and media plans, content and execute them.
• Develop brand awareness plan online and offline.
• Create and manage social media content.
• Create creative and engaging social media campaigns.
• Work closely with external designers, content writers, and marketers as required.
• Following with new trends, technologies, media, and apps.
• Present ideas and rough drafts for feedback.
• Produces work demonstrating a high degree of mastery over the following skill sets: graphic design, user interface/user experience design, motion graphics design, presentation design, interactive design, multimedia design, video shooting, video lighting, video editing, sound editing, sound design, set design, custom scoring, photography, photo editing/retouching, live event coordination, scriptwriting, storyboarding, copywriting, text editing, producing, directing, and/or content strategy.
• Support other team members as and when required and provides work guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
• Liaise and build multiple relationships with external vendors for printing and publishing.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Bilingual Arabic/English.