- 6221 S. Racine Circle, Centennial, Colorado, United States
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is looking for a high-energy, early to mid-career program manager who has a passion for leading the design, development, test and delivery of state-of-the-art satellite electronics. The PM is fully empowered to deliver the best possible product to our customers, on time and on budget. With that empowerment comes accountability, and a successful PM at SEAKR must be innovative and tireless towards accomplishing that high standard.
- Multi-dimensional skills such as working well with people, ability to self-teach, ability to lead and adjudicate technical decision-making, and drive to dive-in and help at any level or function when challenges arise are key characteristics for a successful PM candidate.
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering is required. 5-12 years of experience are desired.
- Compensation: Base pay range is $90,000-130,000 depending on qualifications.
- SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package, which includes eligibility for a year-end bonus.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required