Electrical Engineer - Analog Analysis
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Candidates must be competent with analog low frequency circuit analysis techniques. Digital design experience is a plus. Candidate should have the ability to analyze switching and linear regulator power supply circuits along with their supervisory circuits. Analysis of A/D and D/A circuits with high frequency filter analysis is required. Experience with Pspice and MathCad software is required. Candidate must be able to write technical reports and document analyses. Candidate must be able to assist with validation of the analyses results in the lab. Knowledge of aerospace business and operations is a plus. Candidate must be able to work independently in the identification and coordination of analysis for programs and be able to organize and prioritize tasks and work on more than one task at a time.
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of applicable experience are required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of applicable experience are required.
- Knowledge of a variety of software systems including Word, E-mail, Excel, Pspice, Mathcad
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Ability to effectively analyze situations and recommend improvements.
- Ability to work independently in the identification and coordination of programs.
- Ability to prepare and maintain records and reports.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish good rapport with members of management and other employees.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work on more than one task at a time.
- Ability to operate the equipment listed below.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to proofread a variety of documents and to pay attention to detail.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- Follow SEAKR SEPs and SEWIs as documented in SEAKRs quality system.
- Follow SEAKR rules and regulations as documented in the SEAKR Employee Handbook and applicable operating procedures.
- Participates in or prepares a variety of special projects at the direction of the management of the company.
- Read professional journals and updates and attends seminars to keep aware of trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salary $80,000 - $140,000
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado