Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Cyber Security
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with a desire to work on leading edge space-based avionics embedded software. This position has a specific emphasis on the embedded software security components which ensure mission data integrity and ultimately mission success.
- Specification and cross-platform implementation of SW security components targeting a myriad of realtime operating system
- Assist in designing SW countermeasures against new and emerging threats (e.g. Side Channel, Fault Attacks, Rowhammer)
- Collaboration with the Platform SW team to ensure seamless integration of the crypto SW into final product
- Lead and execute testing of embedded system software security components (test planning)
- Lead or assist in corresponding certification efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related discipline
- Strong C/C++ programming skills with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of one or more:
- Linux security concepts
- ARM platform security, threat models, and mitigation techniques
- Symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, other)
- Encryption key generation, distribution, application
- ARM Trusted Firmware Architecture and TrustZone technology
- Software security exploits
- Experience with NSA Type 1/Type 2 certification and approval
- Cross domain guard
- Network security
- Experience with the RMF certification
- Link Encryption, HAIPE, Link16,MADL
- Red/Black data communication
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- Follow SEAKR SEPs and SEWIs as documented in SEAKRs quality system.
- Follow SEAKR rules and regulations as documented in the SEAKR Employee Handbook and applicable operating procedures.
- Participates in or prepares a variety of special projects at the direction of the management of the company.
- Read professional journals and updates and attends seminars to keep aware of trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salary $110,000 - $150,000
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado