Embedded Cyber Security Engineer III
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Systems Engineer specializing in the implementation of the requirements, protocols, and standards associated with embedded security for the design and deployment of space-based architectures. Candidate will have experience with CSfC programs as well as implementing Type-1 encryption devices into a system wide solution that covers multiple sites and varying connection nodes. Candidate will have a strong grasp of technologies associated with multiple encryption layers, key generation and management as well as fire walls and encryption hardware operating within various enclaves.
- Experience implementing Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) programs via MSCCP
- Experience implementing Type-1 encryption devices into large scale infrastructure systems as well as NSA’s Risk Management Framework certification and approval process
- Experience with embedded software security components which ensure mission data integrity and ultimately program/mission success
- Design and develop information hardened systems to ensure the security of data at rest, internal use and transmission
- Background in information assurance as well as system administration for various operating systems
- Experience working with the National Security Agency (NSA) on national security systems
- Active and current CISSP Certification preferred
- Preferred experience with the design of FPGA, ASIC, PCB, processors, security enclaves, root of trust and memory management
- Preferred experience with the following: hardware/software/network assurance, multiple protocols, security keys/tokens, multiple platforms (spacecraft/mobile/desktop etc.), digital forensics, cryptographic algorithms, multiple operating systems and kernels, DevSecOps, HAIPE, link encryption, Link-16, network security, cross domain guard
- Effective verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Experience with requirements management tools
- Active TS/SCI security clearance strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science required (or equivalent certifications)
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.
- Compensation: Base salary range is $90,000 to $130,000 depending on qualifications.
- SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package including eligibility for a year end bonus.
- This position will start on site, with the potential to work partially remote in the future.