Embedded Software Engineer - Linux BSP
- S Racine Cir, Centennial, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Board Support Package (BSP) software developer targeting the Linux operating system. The software developer will perform the full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) for real-time embedded software with specific emphasis on Arm and PPC processors.
This engineer will be a part of a team working to develop space qualified software. This development requires a deep understanding of the Linux operating system. The job will include hands on development and verification of boot, kernel, and BSP code, and working in a laboratory environment to perform initial bring up of SBCs and verification of code functionality. After initial implementation/board bring up, the engineer will provide support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related discipline Strong C and C++ programming skills with strong debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Solid understanding of Linux networking and operating systems concepts
- Demonstrated BSP understanding and development experience
- ARM DPAA / AIOP knowledge a plus Experience with Git / Gitlab and artifact repository management (Nexus / Artifactory)
- Experience with Yocto and U-boot a plus
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado
- Base salary range is $100,000 to $150,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package including eligibility for a year end bonus.