Systems Engineer - Information Assurance
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Systems Engineer specializing in assessments of both hardware and software vulnerabilities and exploitations for multiple programs and provide guidance on mitigation strategies. Candidate will have a strong grasp of the information assurance industry and ability to implement mitigation strategies to increase information system’s ability to withstand cyber attacks from multiple attack vectors.
- Analyze network, hardware and software applications to identify possible vulnerabilities and attack vectors then provide risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Design and develop information hardened systems to ensure the security of data during storage, transmission and use.
- Candidate continues to review and learn about existing and emerging threats (0-days) and understands defensive designs needed to deter/stop possible threats
- Must have at least 7 years of experience with the following: hardware assurance, software assurance, network assurance, encryption, multiple protocols, security keys/tokens, multiple platforms (spacecraft/mobile/tablet/desktop etc.), digital forensics, cryptographic algorithms, information abstraction, multiple operating systems, multiple kernels, system administration experience and penetration testing experience
- Experience with the design of FPGA, ASIC, PCB, processors, virtualization, security enclaves, root of trust and memory management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Experience with reverse engineering, system security engineering, data protection and risk assessments of information platforms
- Experience implementing Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) applications and best practices
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.
- Compensation: Base salary range is $85,000 - $125,000 depending on qualifications.
- SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package including eligibility for a year end bonus.