Embedded Network Architect
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Principal Engineer with a desire to architect embedded network topologies in support of SEAKR’s next generation processing systems. In this role, you will be responsible for researching, architecting, and modeling network solutions that meet the performance, security, and reliability requirements of various customer missions while also driving the Engineering team towards future embedded networking enhancements and capabilities.
- Proven ability to design, implement, and test secure, fault tolerant networks within embedded systems
- Deep understanding of routing, switching, and firewall solutions that can be implemented within hardware and software in an embedded system
- Understanding of hardware-based network acceleration capabilities
- Understanding of various network protocols (e.g. IPV4, IPV6, IPSec tunneling, SRV6)
- 5-15 years relevant experience
- Current TS/SCI required
- Bachelors degree in Software, Systems, Hardware, or Electrical Engineering preferred. Experience accepted in lieu of degree.
Compensation: Base pay range is $90,000-140,000, depending on qualifications. SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package, which includes eligibility for a year-end bonus.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required