Quality Control Receiving Inspector
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is looking for a motivated Quality Control Receiving Inspector (QCRI) who has experience inspecting high-reliability Mechanical and EEE Components. A successful candidate will have a technical aptitude with analytical problem-solving skills, the ability to work in a team environment, and effective time management skills for efficient task prioritization. The QCRI reports to the Materials, Processes, and Inspection (MPI) Manager within the Product Assurance division. Job responsibilities include…
- Verifying documentation, materials, and products meet the PO and engineering drawing requirements
- Performing basic dimensional inspections using micrometers, calipers, feeler gages, etc.
- Performing basic electrical inspections such as continuity testing in accordance with engineering drawing requirements
- Managing multiple receipts simultaneously, in different physical and electronic locations
- Navigate an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to support review, routing, and disposition of non-conforming product and/or electronic inventory transactions
- Tracking and documenting arrival reports
- Processing and managing supplier RMAs
- Create, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Maintain an active role on internal continuous improvement teams
A High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in product assurance, preferably in an inspection role (receiving, in-process, or final QC related to electronics manufacturing). The candidate will also be able to satisfy the following:
- Must be able to pass NASA/JPL and IPC J-STD inspection certification testing, including vision testing
- Must have a basic knowledge of dimensional inspection tools
- Must have the ability to interpret and apply engineering documentation (e.g., dimensioned drawings, SCDs, commercial datasheets)
- Must have a strong attention to detail to support strict adherence to work instructions or inspection procedures
Preferred skills & experience include:
- CMM programming and/or operational experience
- Proficient knowledge in GD&T
- Familiarity with AS9102 FAI requirements
- Training/Certification to requirements for electronic assemblies (e.g., J-STD-002, IPC-HDBK-001, IPC-A-610 or similar)
- Experience operating inspection or test equipment (e.g., XRF, X-Ray, AOI, CT, or similar)
- Proficiency with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (e.g., Kronos, IFS, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
Compensation: Base pay range is $31,959-70,000, depending on qualifications. SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package, which includes eligibility for a year-end bonus.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required