Engineer I/II, Systems Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a junior Systems Engineer who is a new graduate and has internship experience in the Aerospace industry performing requirements management including: requirements creation, tracking, flow down, coverage, verification tracking, compliance matrices, etc.
- This candidate will work closely with System Architects to help define appropriate levels of requirements
- Will work closely with Hardware and Software Engineers to ensure module, FPGA, and software designs meet customer requirements
- Will work with the customer to ensure that both SEAKR and customer requirements are clear, consistent, correct, and complete
- A background in detailed hardware or software design, familiarity with management of requirements and change orders, and efficiently adapting to changing customer requirements is preferred
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus
- Experience with Digital and or RF electronics design, schematic capture, FPGA design, embedded system design, single board computers, or embedded software design is highly desired
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering majors are preferred
A Bachelor's degree is required, along with 0-2 years of experience.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- Salary $70000 - 85000
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado